Residential Member ($25 annually)
- Support Your Hood: Your dues will entirely go toward our neighborhood initiatives. Scroll down to learn more.
- Get some Swag: Receive an “I love living in East Hill” yard sign to show your pride for the neighborhood.
- Stay Informed: Be the first to learn about community activities and announcements through our monthly email newsletter (option to opt-out).
- Get Involved: As a member you now have an opportunity to serve on an EHNA Committee and the Board.
Business Member ($75 annually)
Get all of the same benefits as a Residential Member, plus:
- Get Found: Have your company information listing in our online Business Directory, which is fully accessible to the public.
- Be a Spotlight: Your business will be highlighted in one (1) email newsletter (reaching 300+ East Hill households) and one (1) Facebook post (reaching 7.5K followers).
- Advertise with Us: Business members are the first to be contacted about sponsorship and advertisement opportunities to gain maximum exposure, including the Bands on the Bayou concert series, our new Neighborhood Guide, and the Tour of Homes program, before they sell out to the public. Discounts are also often provided for Business members.
- Get some Swag: Get an annual EHNA Business Member window decal to display your pride for the neighborhood.
Where Your Money Goes
100% of membership dues go toward furthering EHNA's core initiatives, which include:
- Parks & Amenities: From neighborhood entry signs to city park enhancements, the EHNA continuously works to improve the quality of life in East Hill. In partnership with the City Parks & Recreation Department, we help fund projects like new gazebos, picnic shelters, irrigation, sports improvements, dog park clean-ups, and improving general park vitality throughout the neighborhood's 20+ recreational spaces.
- Social Events: EHNA hosts events to help you get to know your neighbors. Examples include movie nights, the holiday tree lighting, cook-offs, the Bands on the Bayou concert series, and a bi-annual Tour of Homes. Connecting with our neighbors is key to a vital neighborhood. Click here to see upcoming events.
- Environmental & Safety: If things like recycling, water quality, crime prevention, traffic calming, and gardening interest you, EHNA arranges speakers and programs that are offered free of charge. Check the Events page to see what's scheduled.
- Government Advocacy: EHNA has an ear out for city and county governmental issues that have an impact on the quality of life in our neighborhood. We are not an HOA, we are an advocacy group, and as such we (the members) can have an opinion that carries weight with the governing councils. EHNA welcomes input, feedback and ideas to improve our neighborhood. Let you voice be heard by emailing the EHNA Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteering: EHNA is a vehicle to get involved in community activities. Volunteering on the Board, Committees, and with community projects is a great way to show your support for East Hill. We offer a variety of ways to get involved and are happy to sign off on volunteer hours for anyone that needs them. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how you can best show your support through volunteering.