May 2, 2020
City of Pensacola Park Playgrounds and Courts
Reopen to the Public
All City of Pensacola park playgrounds, city basketball courts, Roger Scott Tennis Center and city tennis courts are now open to the public.
The decision to reopen these amenities follows Mayor Grover Robinson’s Recover Pensacola plan for phased COVID-19 recovery in the City of Pensacola.
Park visitors should adhere to the following guidelines when using shared equipment and courts:
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others who do not live in your household.
- It is recommended that individuals wipe down any shared surfaces such as playground equipment, fitness equipment or benches before and after each use. The City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation Department is not disinfecting these frequently touched surfaces.
- Follow all CDC guidelines to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Fitness equipment stations are located at:
- Bayview Park: 2001 E. Lloyd St.
- Community Maritime Park: 301 W. Main St.
- Legion Field: 2301 W. Gregory St.
Drinking fountains at city parks remain turned off, and public restrooms at city parks remain closed at this time.
The city’s splash pad at Plaza de Luna remains closed.
For more information about City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation, visit playpensacola.com or like Play Pensacola Parks and Recreation on Facebook.
To view a list of city parks and green spaces, visit playpensacola.com.
For more information or general questions, email email@example.com. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media.