You are cordially invited to join the Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce (GCMCC), the City of Pensacola, Escambia County, and the Emerald Coast Utilities Authority (ECUA) for a free workshop designed for businesses to establish a working relationship with our local government.
We will review the steps for registering your business, procedures for bidding and procurement, presentation of your product/service, and future business opportunities with local governments. The presentations will be followed by a Question & Answer session and networking.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Hagler-Mason Conference Room City Hall, 2nd Floor 222 W. Main St. Pensacola, FL 32502
- PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Escambia County (Paul Nobles)
- ECUA (Amy Williamson & Jim Roberts)
- City of Pensacola (Hosea Goodwyn)
To register or for more information, please visit www.gcmcc.info.
Sponsored by: Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce (GCMCC),
City of Pensacola, Escambia County, and ECUA.